KALLAROO, Stanwell Park
Arrival Time: 16:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Point of difference
ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT: Kallaroo is a stylish and comfortably furnished beach-house perched on the top of the cliff with spectacular views north over Stanwell Park Beach and east out to the Pacific Ocean. From most rooms you enjoy breathtaking wide and uninterrupted views of Stanwell Park Beach, Bald Hill and the Pacific Ocean. From the main bedroom balcony, look down on the swirling sea below, or watch the waves rolling onto the beach from the main deck.
Accommodates 4 guests : 2 bedrooms : 2 bathrooms : linen and towels provided
Kallaroo is only a one hour drive from Sydney domestic and international AirportsWatch whales, dolphins and boats passing by while hang-gliders cruise the air above
- Unsurpassed ocean and escarpment views from large rear decking which is sheltered from the southerly winds
- Main king bedroom with ensuite has spectacular views and private deck cantilevered over the sea below
- Second double bedroom
- Main bathroom with spa bath, shower and toilet. Also a HiFi and IPOD Speaker dock.
- Commercial kitchen with oven, hotplates, microwave, dishwasher and fridge
- Spacious light-filled open plan living/dining area with plasma flatscreen TV attached to high quality Cambridge audio surround sound entertainment system, DVD and CD player
- Generous entertaining deck with outdoor setting, Gas BBQ
- Laundry with washer, dryer and ironing facilities
- Heating: gas heater in the main lounge dining area, and 2 fan heaters for bedrooms
- Luxury linen and towels included
- Steps down to beach from end of Kallaroo Avenue.
- NO children and NO pets please
- N.B. THERE IS NO FENCING AROUND THE LAWN ADJACENT TO THE SEA CLIFF. GUESTS USE LAWN AREA AT THEIR OWN RISK. (Waiver to be signed before staying.
READ THE FABULOUS REVIEW of the property in the Travel Section of Saturday's Herald
"Wow - what a truly remarkable property. My husband and I stayed over the June long weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our time in Kallaroo. The view is breath-taking. And we really enjoed the spa! We had a fantastic view of the hang gliders on Bald Hill and even managed to spot whales just off the coast. Amazing place. We'd love to return one day." CHRISTINE JUNE 2010
With spectacular cliffs hugging the beautiful coastline and surrounding bushland, Stanwell Park is a mecca for artists, art lovers, surfers & hang gliders alike. The Royal National Park is at your doorstep with many great surfing beaches and small coastal towns dotted along the Illawarra coast. Surfing, swimming – less than 100 metres to the beach, golf driving range at Helensberg ( 5km ); World class bush walks in the Royal National Park ( 5 km); drive or walk the new Sea Cliff Bridge ( 5 minute drive away from this property).
We were only 2 but perfect for 4 people ( 2 couples)
We will probably be back with another couple.
Easy to find and so close to Sydney. 65 km only.
Very helpful people for bookings and for additional information.
Highly recommended. Got the details from SMH review and very useful.
So much so that my partner proposed at the property this past long weekend. I highly recommend.
It has a very special place in our heart!
You will be sent a booking confirmation with the complete terms and conditions after a booking has been made. Once the deposit of 50% has been paid you will be bound to the terms and conditions shown therein.
PLEASE NOTE - Guests are also required to sign a waiver regarding proximity to the sea cliff before they enter the property.