THE BEACHSTEAD, Gerroa
Arrival Time: 16:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Point of difference
The charming nautical theme of the Beachstead is a fitting backdrop to the unsurpassed views down Seven Mile Beach. With open plan living areas leading out onto the expansive decks, this is the perfect relaxing getaway for families or friends. Just one minute to the protected waters of Seven Mile Beach or stroll down the road for a coffee in an award winning cafe.
Accommodates 6 guests : 3 bedrooms : 2 bathrooms : linen and towels provide
The house has been newly painted and fitted with brand new furniture and equipment throughout.There are some delightful touches in the decor which combine to make this a memorable place for your getaway any time of the year.
- 3 bedrooms: one queen, one double and one king single bedroom with trundle.
- 2 bathrooms: main with bath and ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- kitchen, dining & living area opening to entertainment decks
- Large verandah facing the ocean, river and escarpment with deck gates for child safety
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer, gas BBQ, HD LCD TV & DVD player, CD Player and 2 ceramic heaters
- sheltered back garden and driveway parking
- all linen and towels included.
- No smoking in the property
- NO PETS ALLOWED
Activities Short walk to the paper shop/general store, or a bit further onto the award-winning Seahaven Cafe. A short walk to the beach and river where you can canoe, surf the waves or fossick for shells. Or wander rainforest trails, browse the many galleries, craft and antique shops of historical Berry, Kiama and Kangaroo Valley.
The Illawarra Mercury says: "Sure there were plenty of walks, drives and other activities in the surrounding area, but the view from the lounge room of The Beachstead holiday cottage was mesmerising."
* Finalist in the 2012 South Coast Tourism Awards * Finalist in the 2011 Telstra Business Awards * Finalist in the 2010 Illawarra Business Awards * Winner of the 2009 Smart Company Fastest Growing Businesses Award
You will be sent a booking confirmation with the complete terms and conditions after the booking has been made. Once the deposit of 50% has been paid you will be bound to the terms and conditions shown therein.