SEA CLIFF, Gerroa
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Point of difference
ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT: This waterfront home with mountain backdrop is within an easy headland walk of the beach. Surf directly in front of the home at one of the best spots on the coast or sit on the deck and watch passing dolphins and migrating whales.
Accmmodates 5 guests : 3 bedrooms : 1 bathroom : linen and towels provided
Sea Cliff is a delightful spacious 3 bedroom home with fabulous views down Seven Mile Beach to Mount Coolangatta. This is an ideal spot to kick back and relax ... while keeping within your budget. Children younger than age 8 are not permitted due to proximity of cliff edge. Downstairs is for owners occassional use.
- 3 queen bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower cubicle plus separate toilet.
- Spacious open living, dining and kitchen
- Well equipped kitchen with wall oven, cook top microwave and fridge but no dishwasher.
- HD TV, DVD, CD player and radio.
- Gas heating for winter warmth.
- BBQ, outdoor table and seats on deck
- Absolute waterfront/headland
- Beautiful antique piano
- All linen and towels provided
- No smoking in the property
- NO PETS ALLOWED
Guests Comments Thank you Adele for the wonderful hospitality of your home. We have never stayed at a holiday property that has been so well equipped and welcoming to its guests. The view is spectacular and mesmerising. We will definitely be back.Paula and Chris
Thank you very much for a wonderful weekend. We had a lovely time - most relaxing and the most magnificent views! We spotted dolphins three times! Nicolle, Darren, Joan and Frans
Thanks for allowing us to share your wonderful home. What a fantastic location and so very comfortable. We've had a very relaxing time. Will certainly recommend it to friends and we'll definitely be back sometime not too far away. Helen and Gary
We have had the most wonderful stay at Sea Cliff - it is truly paradise on earth. We have really enjoyed your super house with its spectacular views and setting. We'll be back! Pat and Paul
Thank you very much Adele! We had a great time, and we love the ambience of this little town. We would like very much to return next Summer! Maryanne and Peter
Explore the wonderful district of mountains, valleys, rainforests, wineries and rural villages. Or just stay at Sea Cliff watching the never ending waves, the skill of board riders and colourful sails in the sunset from the comfort of your armchair or the balcony.
* Finalist in the 2012 South Coast Tourism Awards * Finalist in the 2011 Telstra Business Awards * Finalist in the 2010 Illawarra Business Awards * Winner of the 2009 Smart Company Fastest Growing Businesses Award
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!
You will be sent a booking confirmation with the complete terms and conditions after the booking has been made. Once the deposit of 50% has been paid you will be bound to the terms and conditions shown therein.