Arrival Time: 16:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Point of difference
ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT: Penzance is a unique beachfront property in a truly stunning location with uninterupted views north from the Gerroa peninsula. Breakfast with the whales and dolphins as you watch the sunrise over the ocean from the expansive decks on both levels. The property has absolute frontage to deserted Shelley Beach with a backdrop of lush green rolling hills.
Accommodates 8 guests : 4 bedrooms : 3 bathrooms : linen and towels provided
Less than 2 hours from Sydney but miles away from care, come experience the wonders of Penzance and the beautiful south coast. Fabulous diving, surfing and fishing at your doorstep with the golf course just around the headland. Take in the romance of the property, taste the wines at the local vineyards or indulge in fine dining and boutique shopping.
- 4 bedrooms: king main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, second queen bedroom with built-ins, third upstairs bedroom with bunks and twin bedroom downstairs which can be made up as a double
- Main bathroom with bath and shower plus separate toilet upstairs. Another bathroom downstairs with shower and toilet.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area upstairs flowing out to the expansive deck overlooking the ocean.
- Gourmet kitchen with oven, hotplates, dishwasher, microwave plus appliances such as breadmaker, sandwich press and kitchen whizz.
- Dining area with seating for 8 adjoining the comfortable lounge area with flatscreen TV and DVD
- Large decks fronting the ocean on both levels. Top level with outdoor setting for 8 guests. Downstairs deck with BBQ, outdoor setting and teak settee.
- Private sunroom downstairs onto the deck with 2 settees and TV/DVD
- Laundry with washer, dryer, iron/ironing board and clothes line
- 2 electric "log fire" heaters in the main living area and oil heaters in each bedroom • Ceiling fan in the main living area.
- No smoking in the property
- NO PETS ALLOWED
GUEST COMMENTS - Thank you for a piece of heaven - Max and family - We had a lovely relaxing time and went for some lovely walks. The kids loved the downstairs area which they thought fabulous -Cathy, Rob and Family.
* Finalist in the 2012 South Coast Tourism Awards * Finalist in the 2011 Telstra Business Awards * Finalist in the 2010 Illawarra Business Awards * Winner of the 2009 Smart Company Fastest Growing Businesses Award
You will be sent a booking confirmation with the complete terms and conditions after the booking has been made. Once the deposit of 50% has been paid you will be bound to the terms and conditions shown therein.