MYSTIC SANDS, Gerroa
Arrival Time: 16:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Point of difference
Holiday in this spacious, contemporary, beautifully decorated peaceful beach house with glorious views of Seven Mile Beach, Gerroa, Crooked River and the mountains of the Illawarra escarpment. Located within a couple of minutes walk to the beach, Blue Swimmer at Seahaven Cafe and the Gerroa Boat Fishermen's Club, this is the ideal location for some rest and relaxation, a place to make fond memories.
Accommodates 8 guests : 4 bedrooms : 3 bathrooms : linen and towels provided
With sweeping views of the sands on Seven Mile Beach and the Pacific Ocean, this elegant home has two separate living areas with flatscreen TVs, a billiard room, a sunny conservatory/dining area and table tennis in the garage. Ideal for a gathering of friends or family holidays.
- 4 bedrooms: Upstairs: 1 King bedroom (with ensuite and TV), 2 bedrooms with 2 King singles each, which can convert into King beds. Downstairs: 1 king bedroom and an attached room with single bed.
- Bathrooms: 1 ensuite off upstairs King bedroom; one separate bathroom upstairs, one separate toilet upstairs; shower and toilet downstairs.
- Large well-equipped gourmet kitchen with electric oven and hotplates, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer and breakfast nook
- 2 entertainment areas: downstairs main living area with large flatscreen TV, DVD and CD player, IPod dock. Upstairs: separate living area with flatscreen TV, DVD and CD player, IPod dock. Another TV in master bedroom upstairs (no DVD). Selection of DVD's and CD's also available.
- Separate conservatory/dining area with seating for 8 guests.
- Separate laundry with washer, dryer, iron, ironing board and clothes line.
- Upstairs outdoor deck with casual table and seating which has great beach, ocean and river views.
- Downstairs front balcony with seating, beach, ocean and river views plus outside shower.
- Heating/Cooling: Gas and electric heating in living rooms, oil heaters in bedrooms. Ceiling fan in conservatory/dining room.
- Outdoor Gas BBQ.
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING ON PROPERTY
- No wheelchair access
- Cot and highchair available.
- Luxury linen and towels included in tariff.
- 1 adult and 2 children's boogie boards for guest use
Activities Just a stroll down the street for diverse beach and river activities, around the corner to the Blue Swimmer at Seahaven Cafe and Gerroa Fisherman's Club, over the hill for a round of golf, down the road to browse specialty shops in Gerringong, Kiama or Berry and not so far away wineries, Minnamurra Rainforest and Jamberoo Action Park ... something for everyone
* Finalist in the 2012 South Coast Tourism Awards * Finalist in the 2011 Telstra Business Awards * Finalist in the 2010 Illawarra Business Awards * Winner of the 2009 Smart Company Fastest Growing Businesses Award
Turn left off the Princess Hwy about 5km past Kiama to Gerringong. Travel through the shops at Gerringong and 3 km further to the village of Gerroa. When you get to the top of the hill at Gerroa you will see Seven Mile Beach running off in the distance. Turn left into Headland Drive at the top of the hill and then right into Riverleigh Ave (after about 200 metres). Drop down Riverleigh Ave and take the first right into Bland Place. Drive up to the end of the colder-sac and the driveway to Mystic Sands is the last one on the left. Turn into the driveway and drive straight ahead for 50 metres. Mystic Sands is at the end of the driveway. The property has a large Buddha welcoming you at the front door.
Bedding was really good - a priority for us.
Numbering of house could be a little clearer.
Staff at South Coast Holidays really excellent.
You will be sent a booking confirmation with the complete terms and conditions after a booking has been made. Once the deposit of 50% has been paid you will be bound to the terms and conditions shown therein.
After full payment you will receive an email with key collection details