Arrival Time: 16:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Point of difference
'The views, the proximity to the beach, the views!' says Sydney Morning Herald reviewer Kate Duthie summing up the reasons for staying at this stylishly decorated, architecturally designed house overlooking the sand and surf of Seven Mile Beach.
Accommodates 6 guests : 3 bedrooms : 2 bathrooms : linen and towels provided
Only 50m from the flags, this well equipped beach house is a must either for a long hot summer holiday or a winter weekend curled up in front of the wood fire on those cooler days. From the deck, capture lifetime's treasured moments at play ... dolphins surfing the waves, whales breaching far out at sea or spectacular sunset skies topping the escarpment. Sights to be seen to be believed!
- 3 bedrooms: Sleeping quarters at rear of house. Main queen bedroom with ensuite and doors onto winter deck; second bedroom has two double beds and one single bed; third bedroom has queen bed.
- Bathrooms: 1 ensuite to main bedroom; second with bath. 2 separate toilets, 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs.
- Kitchen: Open plan kitchen with island bench. Stainless steel modern appliances, dishwasher, microwave, gas ovens.
- Living room: open plan kitchen, dining and living space with large doors that slide back onto front deck.
- Fireplace in living room (firewood provided), heaters in bedrooms.
- Ceiling fans in main bedrooms and second bedroom. Portable fans in other bedrooms. Pedestal fan in living room.
- Laundry: downstairs with washing machine and dryer. Separate toilet.
- Table tennis in downstairs rumpus room.
- Gas BBQ on outside entertainment deck.
- Quality linen and towels (except beach towels) included.
- No pets and no smoking in or near property.
THINGS TO DO
- Stroll to award winning Seahaven Cafe for breakfast, brunch, lunch and on weekends dinner.
- Enjoy nearby the Gerroa Boat Fisherman's Club.
- Take the kids to Jamberoo Action Park, or the Illawarra Fly, about 20 minutes by car. While there, take a walk through Minnamurra Rainforest, where you can see some of the oldest figs trees in Australia.
- Wander into Berry for breakfast at the Woodfired Sourdough Bakery then a look through the many interesting shops.
- Kiama, Gerringong and Berry all have craft and fresh produce markets. Ask us for details
* Finalist in the 2012 South Coast Tourism Awards * Finalist in the 2011 Telstra Business Awards * Finalist in the 2010 Illawarra Business Awards * Winner of the 2009 Smart Company Fastest Growing Businesses Award
A second "full set" of keys would help. Once again, working through South Coast Holidays has been a pleasure - easy to deal with and you deliver a good product, every time. Till next time. Regards
- Cot Available
- Highchair Available
- Linen Provided
- Self contained
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Iron/ Ironing Board
- Cooking Facilities
- Games Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Non-Smoking Establishment
- wood fireplace
You will be sent a booking confirmation with the complete terms and conditions after a booking has been made. Once the deposit of 50% has been paid you will be bound to the terms and conditions shown therein.