BEACHBREAK APARTMENT No 1, Gerroa
Arrival Time: 16:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Point of difference
Enjoy sweeping ocean, beach and river views while relaxing in the comfort of this ground floor apartment in the heart of a sleepy seaside village … the perfect escape from hectic everyday living for couples, friends or family gatherings. Just a one minute walk to the Blue Swimmer cafe for breakfast, lunch or dinner on weekends.
Accommodates 6 guests : 3 bedrooms : 1 bathroom : linen and towels provided
N.B. Apartment available for short term stays up to 8 weeks at special rates.
- 3 bedrooms, two queen main with ocean view and twin single bedroom
- internal shower room cum laundry with washer, dryer & separate toilet
- second external bathroom convenient for showering on return from the beach
- fully equipped modern eat-in kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- front balcony leading from living area with tv, dvd and cd player
- fully fenced back garden with barbecue patio & off street parking for 2 cars
- warmed in winter by electric heaters and fan cooled in summer
- No Smoking at the property
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- PLEASE NOTE: Guests may use second driveway. Offstreet parking for max 2 cars.
ACTIVITIES Just a hop and skip across the street for diverse beach and river activities, around the corner to award winning Seahaven Cafe and Gerroa Fisherman's Club, over the hill for a round of golf, down the road to browse specialty shops in Gerringong, Kiama or Berry and not so far away wineries, Minnamurra Rainforest and Jamberoo Action Park ... something for everyone
* Finalist in the 2012 South Coast Tourism Awards * Finalist in the 2011 Telstra Business Awards * Finalist in the 2010 Illawarra Business Awards * Winner of the 2009 Smart Company Fastest Growing Businesses Award
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!
You will be sent a booking confirmation with the complete terms and conditions after the booking has been made. Once the deposit of 50% has been paid you will be bound to the terms and conditions shown therein.