Arrival Time: 16:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Point of difference
Relax in the outdoor spa and talk to cows over the back fence of this charming rustic cottage which enjoys panoramic views across lush rural pastures to the mountain range beyond ... a fun filled, picture perfect getaway for friends and families.
Accommodates 6 guests : 3 bedrooms : 1 bathroom : linen and towels provided
Pet friendly property : dogs allowed with prior approval : $50 surcharge applies
"A perfect holiday escape - such beautiful views that you never tire of - the house was very comfortable and all the extras such as books, CDs, DVDs, tea, coffee etc made you feel like you were at home. We enjoyed the spa at the end of each day and this property is so close to such terrific family beaches and a great club across the road. The fact that we could bring our dog along was a bonus and allowed us all to enjoy a family escape." Simone, 2011
- Three bedrooms with two queen and a twin room plus a king single bed in sunroom.
- One bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas with exposed beams and timber flooring.
- Well equipped kitchen with upright electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, washer and dryer.
- Formal lounge dining area and television nook with flatsreen TV, DVD, CD player and iPod, iPhone and iPad docking station.
- Sunroom with casual seating, flatscreen TV, DVD, books and games and screened sleeping area.
- Fully fenced, decked back yard with spa and outdoor hot and cold shower.
- Lawned front garden with gas barbecue and parking area.
- Gas log fire and oil heaters for winter warmth and ceiling fans for cooling.
- BED LINEN and BATH TOWELS PROVIDED but bring beach towels.
- PETS ALLOWED with approval but NO SMOKING at the property.
Activities Walk to the beach, take a dip in the surf, canoe the creek, play a round of golf and discover the shops, vineyards, rainforests and adventure parks only a short drive away … or simply sit back and relax in the outdoor spa till the sun sinks behind the mountain ranges.
* Finalist in the 2012 South Coast Tourism Awards * Finalist in the 2011 Telstra Business Awards * Finalist in the 2010 Illawarra Business Awards * Winner of the 2009 Smart Company Fastest Growing Businesses Award
SCH: Hi Lauren: Sorry that the spa acted up during your stay. We got the spa man in to fix it first thing Monday, so do come back again (and ask us for a repeat guest discount).
- Baby Sitting
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Pets Allowed
- Gas Log Fire
- Linen Provided
- Non-Smoking Establishment
- Self contained
- Cot Available
- Highchair Available
- Massuer on request
- Non-Smoking Indoors
You will be sent a booking confirmation with the complete terms and conditions after the booking has been made. Once the deposit of 50% has been paid you will be bound to the terms and conditions shown therein.