VILLA NOVA, Gerroa - Watch dolphins from the deck
2 parking spaces
Holiday Duplex in Gerroa
From $400.00* daily
Sit back, watch dolphins and soak up amazing views from the mountain to the sea
Villa Nova is an immaculately appointed villa with the best views of Seven Mile Beach, the Illawarra Escarpment and right across to Culburra. Enjoy vivid sunsets on the spacious deck or walk from the deck along the grassy verge, along the headland to Seven Mile Beach.
3 BEDROOMS : 2 BATHROOMS : ACCOMMODATES 6 GUESTS
LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED : CEILING FANS UPSTAIRS, REVERSE CYCLE AIRCON IN LIVING AREA : WIFI
Spectacular views await you on entry into this modern, newly built home. Park at ground level and enter the living, dining and kitchen space across the elegant polished concrete flooring. The lounge area opens out onto a large covered outdoor terrace with stainless steel dining table and benches. You can access the beach by taking the steps down from the deck and walking along the grassy headland.
There is a second bathroom with bath on this ground level.
The 3 bedrooms and ensuite bathroom are located upstairs in a fully carpeted zone: 1 King bedroom, 1 Queen bedroom and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. The Master King bedroom has a private balcony with a view out to the ocean plus an ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bedroom, blockout blinds, carpet, bedside tables and lights, ceiling fan with remote and timer, electric room heater, extra blankets in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds, blockout blinds, carpet, bedside table and light, ceiling fan with remote and timer, electric room heater, extra blankets in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: Master King Bedroom with blockout curtain and blind, carpet, bedside tables and lights, ceiling fan with remote and timer, electric room heater, comfy chair, private balcony and views out to Seven Mile Beach.
Ensuite Bathroom to Master Bedroom (upstairs): Wet shower area, with rainwater shower head, large vanity, mirror cupboard, toilet, bin, hairdryer, liquid soap.
Open Plan kitchen/dining and lounge: Polished concrete flooring runs smoothly through the kitchen, dining and lounge areas. A breakfast bar seats 4 and wooden dining table seats 8. The lounge area has comfy seating, a large flatscreen TV and coffee table.
Kitchen: Dishwasher, microwave, oven and Smeg electric hotplate, coffee plunger, Aldi Coffee machine (some capsules provided), electric jug and 2 slice toaster, sandwich press, double fridge/freezer with ice water system, bin, mixing bowls, saucepans, cutlery, crockery, wine and general glasses, coffee mugs, cutting board, teatowels, bottle opener, serving bowls and platters, sharp knives.
Downstairs Bathroom: Wet shower area, bath, large vanity and mirror, toilet, bin, hairdryer, liquid soap,
Deck: large glass sliding door from the living area opens up this space to the outdoor deck area and stunning views of Seven Mile Beach. Outdoor dining table with benches, and direct access down onto the grass. The headland outside this property is unfenced so small children need to be watched.
Under the deck at ground level: Outdoor shower, clothes line and outdoor dining setting
- Aircon in main living area (Panasonic inverter) and ceiling fan above the lounge
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- In hallway cupboard: Washing machine, clothes dryer and sink, vacuum, iron and ironing board, mop, dustpan, broom
- Basic kitchen and bathroom supplies are provided.
- Smoke alarms in entryway downstairs and and corridor upstairs, Fire extinguisher and fire blanket located in the pantry
- Offstreet parking for 3 cars. Steep driveway will fit one car, remote accessed garage will fit 1 car, parking in front of garage for 1 car.
- 600m to Seven Mile Beach
- 1.5 km Gerroa Boat Fisherman’s Club
- 1.3 km Blue Swimmer Café Gerroa
- 1 km Gerroa Post office and General Store
- 5 km Gerringong
- 13 km Berry
- 6 km Crooked River Winery
- 15 km Coolangatta Winery
- 6 km Werri Beach and start of Kiama Coastal Walk
- 30 km Jamberoo Action Park
Extras for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Portacot (please bring your own linen) $25 per stay
- Highchair $25 per stay
Linen: Linen and towels are provided for guests at this property and included in the tariff. A bath towel is provided for each guest, plus hand towels and bath mats.
Cleaning: Cleaning costs are included in the tariff.
- A refundable security deposit of $800 is required for this property, plus credit card details are held as security against your stay. Charges will only occur if there is any damage, any excess cleaning, or more importantly, any excess noise reported at this property. Please note this is a residential area and any disturbances to neighbouring properties may result in eviction. STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- Guests will be emailed arrival information, directions and access details 7 days before arrival.
- Please read our Welcome Folder in the property, or contact our office if you have any questions.
Rest assured: Villa Nova, Gerroa, is another quality South Coast Holidays property
- This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
- This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks’ weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.