TASMAN DRIVE, Gerringong
3 parking spaces
Holiday House in Gerringong
From $750.00* daily
Views, close to beach, large, spacious holiday home - good for 2 families
Cascading over three luxurious levels, this architect designed home offers impressive indoor/outdoor living with views of the Gerringong Headland and Rose Valley.
Light open interiors cleverly integrate with outdoor spaces in this state-of-the-art steel, glass and stone home - this is an ideal getaway for the discerning holidaymaker.
LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED : SMALL DOGS ALLOWED WITH PRIOR PERMISSION
Accommodates 10 guests : 4 bedrooms : 3 bathrooms
Perched on the Gerringong headland, this striking home is a desirable destination for couples or a family group.
- Open living space with kitchen area and stainless steel dining table to seat 6. Sleek stainless steel kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, induction electric 4 burner cooktop and other quality appliances.
- Living area has with leather sofas, timber and steel coffee table and large flatscreen TV and DVD.
- Another separate living space has a sofa and two chairs. A replica cowhide Eames lounge is perfectly positioned for soaking up sunshine through the larg windows.
- Entry through frosted glass Hafele cavity sliding doors to bathroom and bedroom space.
- Bedroom 1: with Queen Bed and large wooden cot.
- Bedroom 2: with Queen bed, sliding doors onto outdoor terrace, stone floor and walled bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet and vanity.
- Recycled blackbutt timber, glass and stainless steel staircase takes you to the top floor
- Bedroom 3: with Queen bed and views to beach and ocean. Has ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet plus outdoor luxury limestone freestanding bath stainless steel louvres and smoked glass balustrades mean you can bathe outdoors in privacy while enjoying the spectacular view.
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds with two additional trundle beds. TV (no aerial) ideal for Playstation.
- Games room with pool table, foosball, table tennis and mini foosball table. Heated by electric fireplace
- Stone bathroom with shower, vanity and WC.
- Laundry with washer and dryer.
- Entry to outdoor patio, garden and garage.
- Child's large wooden cot.
- Sliding frosted glass Hafele doors provide sound privacy to bedrooms.
- Outdoor gas BBQ.
- Automated security system with camera surveillance indoors and outdoors.
- Dimmer lights throughout
- Superb outdoor limestone freestanding bathtub, with privacy screening.
- Wide marble terraces on all levels.
- Hair dryer, iron.
- Library of children's and adult's DVDs
- Sunny level lawn area extends from outdoor entertainment area.
- Games room with table tennis, pool table and foosball
- Outdoor shower for use after returning from the beach.
- QUALITY LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED
- NO SMOKING IN ANY AREAS
- PETS: Small, non shedding dogs may be allowed on application
- PLEASE NOTE: The cameras positioned outside the house and inside the garage are for external/garage security (the garage has a glass door). There are 2 internal cameras: one in the bedroom downstairs can help you keep an eye on your sleeping or playing children while you are upstairs in the living room. The other camera is not in operation during guest stays. We have camera covers to place over these 2 internal cameras if you would prefer. Please let us know your wishes.
Things to do
- Whale watching platform a short walk away on the headland
- Walking distance to village shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Two minute walk to the southern end of Werri Beach, rock pools and Surf Club where flags fly during the summer.
REST ASSURED: Tasman Drive, Gerringong, is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.