SUNSET OVER NEPTUNE, Gerringong
4 parking spaces
Holiday House in Gerringong
From $400.00* daily
Beautiful sunsets and a short drive to the beach
Kick back, take a deep breath of fresh air and soak in the tranquility of Sunset over Neptune. This airconditioned, pet friendly home is ideal for 2 families as it has 3 living areas, foxtel, free wifi - everything you need for a great holiday.
LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED : DUCTED AIRCON THROUGHOUT : WIFI : FOXTEL (movies and sport) : PET FRIENDLY (on application)
4 BEDROOMS : 3BATHROOMS : SLEEPS 8 GUESTS
Only a short drive to Gerringong's cafes, shops, Werri Beach or Boat Harbour Rock Pool, this modern, well-equipped, spacious home is the ideal place to relax and enjoy time with the family (and your family dog!)
With the choice of 3 living spaces (3 televisions, 2 with foxtel so you don't miss out on that special sports game or the latest movie) this is such a comfortable home to spread out with family and friends.
Or bring your girlfriends and sign up for one of the foodie workshops at nearby Buena Vista Farm.
The split living home has 10 steps up to the front door. Or park in the garage and take 3 steps to arrive in the lower living area, with bedroom, laundry and entry into fully fenced back garden. From the front door access further 3 bedrooms and the main bathroom or take 8 steps up to the main living areas, kitchen, back deck with outdoor dining table and chairs and Gas BBQ. Or sit on the front balcony with a glass of wine and enjoy the view up to Broughton Head behind Berry and the green hills which are the Illawarra Escarpment.
- Bedroom 1: Lie in bed and enjoy the view up to the hills from the master Kingbed, 2 bedside tables, 2 bedside lamps, a chair, dressing table with large mirror, digital clock radio with port to charge phoneand walk in robe. This bedroom's ensuite bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet.
- Bedroom 2:With 2 single beds, 2 bedside tables, 2 bedside lamps and built in robe- ideal for 2 children.
- Bedroom 3:With 2 single beds, 2 bedside tables, 2 lamps and built in robe - ideal for 2 children.
- Bathroom 2: Spacious Main bathroom with shower, vanity and luxurious free-standing bath.
- Separate toilet
- A large living/dining area occupies the front of this home with entry to the outdoor balcony where you can enjoy a cocktail and watch the sun go down.This living/dining area has 3 seater recliner sofa plus 2 recliner easy chairs, coffee table and a big screen Panasonic TV with usb port, LG CD player, connects to ipod/ iphone via usb or Bluetooth, Foxtel plus records Foxtel, plus a large formal dining table to seat 8.
- The well stocked kitchen divides the front living area from the back living/dining area. Sit up to the kitchen bench on a stool and chat while your "chef" prepares a meal. The kitchen has an electric stove and ceramic cooktop, a Panasonic microwave, Westinghouse fridge and the cupboards are stocked with plenty of cutlery, crockery, serving dishes (plus a full set of outdoor plates, cups, serving dishes etc), 4 slice toaster, smoothie maker, sandwich press, electric frypan and Delongi coffee machine with some complimentary coffee pods and tea provided. Broom cupboard has vacuum cleaner, broom, dustpan and brush.
- Walk through the kitchen to the second living/dining area which overlooks the back garden. Lounge about on thelarge 6 seater wraparound sofa in front of the big screen TV with Foxtel, or sit up to lunch at the 6-seater dining table. Catch up on your emails at the desk in the corner of the room - unlimited wifi.
- Access the large back covered deck which has an 8 seater glass table and chairs, plus large gas BBQ. Infrared wall heater on Alfresco terrace.
Downstairs from the entry foyer (or just 3 steps up from the garage) is:
- Bedroom 4: with Queen bed, 2 bedside tables, 2 bedside lamps, digital clock radio with port to charge phone and a built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 3: with toilet vanity and shower
- Living area 3: with big screen TV and bluray DVD player, Wii (with some games), 3 seater lounge, 2 bowl cane chairs
- Sliding doors open to the ground level outdoor covered area with 2 cane chairs and access to garden.
- Laundry off living area with washer, dryer sink, and broom closet (with mop and bucket), ironing board and iron, drying rack.
- The back garden is mostly lawn and fully fenced.
Please inquire about a sofabed to sleep a further 2 people. $25 per person per night extra.
- Reverse cycle ducted airconditioningthroughout with 4 zones
- Foxtel Entertainment plus sport and movies package
- 3 living areas
- Indoor/outdoor dining areas
- Selection of games, puzzles, chess set and packs of cards.
- Baby package includes wooden cot, highchair and stairgate ($30 rental charge applies).
- Outdoor clothesline at side of house.
- 2 Cars to park in garage, off street parking for further 2 cars.
- NO SMOKING in or around the property
- PET FRIENDLY: This property is Pet friendly. Dogs are allowed with prior approval and the fee is $50. Dogs must be declared on booking otherwise the security deposit will be forfeited. Owners must clean up after their dogs. Please bring your own bedding and bowls. Dogs are permitted inside the property but please not on beds or furniture. Or your dog can sleep on the exterior deck under cover. Please note: This property is fully fenced.
- This is a residential area and any disturbances to neighbouring properties will result in eviction.
- A $1,000 refundable security deposit is required for all bookings.
REST ASSURED: Sunset Over Neptune, Gerringong, is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.