STRAWBERRY FIELDS, Jaspers Brush near Berry
5 parking spaces
Holiday House in Berry
From $600.00* daily
Fields of joy and harmony. An ideal place to relax on your holiday
Located in one of the premier areas of Berry, the lawns of Strawberry Fields seem to go on forever. The lush grounds at the front of the home and rolling green paddocks with dams and a creek at the rear of the property are typical of this rich dairy farming countryside.
STRAWBERRY FIELDS MAIN HOUSE
Relax in the chic, elegant Scandi-styled home with beautiful views across the lawns while your children play outdoors in the fresh country air.
In winter snuggle up with all the family in the large comfy living area in front of the wood fire. The space is large enough for some to have a quiet read in one corner, others to chat by the fire while the children work their magic at the craftwork table.
Enjoy the bacon, eggs, tomatoes, milk and muesli provided for your breakfast!
WOODFIRED HEATER : WIFI : LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED
SLEEPS 7 : 5 BEDROOMS : 2 BATHROOMS
The Main home sleeps 7 guests and the Guest House sleeps a further 4 guests. Prices quoted are the for Main Home only. To reserve the Strawberry Fields Guest House for your extra guests, please add an additional $350 per night.
STRAWBERRY FIELDS MAIN HOME
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, walk-in robe, bedside tables and lights, carpeted with ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2: Single bedroom with small desk, carpeted and wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single bed with wardrobe, desk, carpeted and views to front garden
- Bedroom 4: Single bed with bedside table, reading light, wardrobe, carpeted and window to front garden
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed with bedside tables and reading lights.
- Bathroom 1: Main Bathroom with bath shower vanity and toilet
- Bathroom 2: Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower vanity toilet heated towel rail
Large open plan living space where everyone can spend time together
Kitchen with wall mounted double oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and pantry area
Dining area opens out to both the outdoor breakfast area and a covered entertainment area with dining table, lounges gas BBQ and views across the lawns (former strawberry fields)
- Gas BBQ at main house
- Wood fired heater
- Laundry with washer, dryer, tub, vacuum, iron, ironing board, clothes airer and outdoor clothes line.
- Playset for children with slide and swings and monkey bars
- 25 acres
- Dam creek and field behind. Go for a walk
- Smart TV and DVD player with Bluetooth sound system
- Portacot, changing mat and 2 high chairs.
- Table for craftwork
STRAWBERRY FIELDS GUEST HOUSE
Enjoy spectacular sunsets as you relax in the outdoor dining area or on lounge chairs overlooking the dam. Listen to the kookaburras and watch foxes and moorhens around the dam and near the creek.
WOODFIRED HEATER : AIRCONDITIONING : WIFI : LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED
SLEEPS 4: 2 BEDROOMS : 2 BATHROOMS (both with spa bath)
- Bedroom 1 King bed, desk, mirror, wardrobe, carpeted, sliding glass door to patio
- Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds, wardrobe, carpeted, glass sliding door to patio
- Bathroom 1: with 2-person corner spa bath, shower over bath, vanity and toilet
- Bathroom 2: with 2-person corner spa bath, shower over bath, vanity and toilet
Large open plan kitchen living and dining room opens to outside entertainment area with dining table, lounge chairs and fabulous views across pastureland
Kitchen with fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob
- Dining table seats 6
- 2x2 seater sofas and easy chairs
- Flatscreen TV
- Woodfired heater.
- Wood floors in living and dining area
- Carpet in bedrooms in both houses
REST ASSURED: STRAWBERRY FIELDS, Jaspers Brush, Berry, is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.