NORTH END, Werri Beach, Gerringong
2 parking spaces
Holiday Cottage in Gerringong
From $230.00* daily
Like holidays used to be (except with greater comfort!) this beach shack oozes relaxation
Bathed in sunshine and with glorious views across the lagoon, this home is ideal for the small family.
Just like holidays used to be in the 1950s (except with greater comfort)! This classic north facing fibro beach shack has one of the best views on Werri Lagoon. Sit on the spacious deck and watch the birdlife on the water or the black and white cows strolling over the green hills in the distance.
LINEN AND TOWELS NOT PROVIDED BUT CAN BE HIRED AT AN ADDITIONAL COST : WOOD FIREPLACE
Accommodates 6 guests : 3 bedrooms : 1 bathroom
This laid-back beach shack just oozes relaxation. A holiday atmosphere hits you as soon as you spot the pine tree out front and the wooden sprung wire screen on the front door of this fibro gem. Stretch out on the sun drenched deck in summer or curl up beside a slow combustion log fire in winter.
- 3 bedrooms -
- Bedroom 1: with 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: with 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 3: with 2 Single beds
- One bathroom: with shower, vanity and toilet.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas. The living area has a TV, DVD and CD player.
- Extensive deck with outdoor furniture and off-street parking.
- Large back garden runs down to jetty into lagoon.
- Simply furnished, this retro cottage has polished wood floors throughout.
- Washing machine in room under house. No dryer, but clothes lines provided.
- NO SMOKING IN OR AROUND THE PROPERTY
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Small Webber BBQ
- Linen Hire Packs: Queen pack $40 (1 fitted and 1 flat Queen sheet, 2 pillow cases,2 bath towels), Single pack $30(2 flat single sheets, 1 pillow case, 1 bath towel), Bathroom Pack $20 (1 bath mat, 2 hand towels, 2 tea towels)
The Sydney Morning Herald reviewer says: "we said farewell to Werri Beach, to Gerringong and to a delightful little north-facing Fibro Majestic."
- Canoe in the lagoon, drop a line in off the jetty (or just sit there and wiggle your toes in the water!)
- Pop down the road to Werri Beach for a surf
- Get your fish and chips at Werri Fish Shop which is only a short walk away
- Play a round of golf at the Gerringong or Kiama links
- Discover the fabulous local shops, vineyards, rainforests and adventure parks only a short drive away
- Bring your bicycle and ride around the flats at Werri Beach or for the more adventurous, along the Kiama Coastal Walk.
- Simply sun yourself on the north-facing deck till the sun sinks behind the mountain ranges.
REST ASSURED: North End, Werri Beach Gerringong, is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
About Gerringong's Werri Beach
Located on a sweeping beach between two rocky headlands, with rock swimming pools at one end and a natural lagoon at the other, Werri Beach is ideal for active leisure lovers or those who simply seek to unwind. Surfers and body boarders have some of the best waves on the South Coast.
The seaside golf course and charming township of Gerringong are only moments away and Werri Beach is paradise to fishermen who can choose from abundant beach, rock and boat fishing opportunities.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.