MARAMINGO, Kiama - great views of Bombo Beach
1 parking spaces
Holiday House in Kiama
From $320.00* daily
Relax on the sun drenched deck and watch surfers (and the occasional whale!) at Bombo Beach.
Kick back on the deck and enjoy the fabulous views of Bombo Beach and Bombo headland in this delightful north-facing sun trap. You are only a short walk down Pacific Street to the centre of Kiama, with its restaurants, shops and bars.
LINEN AND TOWELS INCLUDED : WOOD FIRE PIZZA OVEN : NBN BROADBAND AND WIFI : SOME REVERSE CYCLE AIRCONDITIONING : PARKING FOR 1 CAR
Accomodates 6 guests : 3 bedrooms : 2 bathrooms
Walk down the driveway and the couple of steps that take you to the private courtyard at the front of the property. Here you can relax with friends on the alfresco table and chairs around the woodfired pizza oven. Enter the main level of the house from this courtyard.
- Queen (upstairs)
- 2 long singles or King (upstairs)
- 2 long singles or King (downstairs), TV, bedside table, exercise ball, yoga mat, Aircon unit
- Upstairs bathroom with shower (small hob), bath and vanity.
- Downstairs small bathroom/laundry with shower, basin, washing machine and dryer.
- Downstairs separate toilet.
- large living/dining and kitchen area: kitchen has induction hob, 2 electric ovens, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Aircon unit in kitchen/dining/living room.
- Dining area has table with eight chairs, living area with sofa, comfy chairs, plus flatscreen TV/DVD player. This light-filled living space opens out to the north facing deck with views over Bombo Beach across to Bombo Headland (where there are some wonderful walks - make sure you visit the Boneyard for a swim!)
- Laundry/bathroom (downstairs): with shower, washing machine, dryer and tub.
- Separate toilet (downstairs)
- NBN fast broadband/wifi avaialble
- Outdoor Pizza oven (bag of wood provided)
- NO SMOKING AROUND THE PROPERTY
Kiama boasts some of the finest sandy beaches in the world, stretching from Minnamurra to Easts Beach, there is a beach for every level of surfer, body surfer or just those that want to play in the sand.
When the winds are blowing south-east though, head up to the Kiama lighthouse on the headland, where if the winds are strong enough you can see the famous Kiama Blowhole in action, a stunning natural occurrence of water being whipped up into the air through a cavern system, sometimes reaching as high as 20-25 feet into the air.
Just to the south of the small blow hole is the start to the Kiama Coastal Walk, taking around an hour return trip and following the coastline down to Gerringong, it makes for a perfect afternoon walk.
Do you enjoy a walk?
- If you enjoy adventurous walks its only a 15 minute drive to the Minnamurra Rainforest, a rare tract of subtropical rainforest with an elevated boardwalk and waterfall.
- Nearby to that in Robertson is the Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk, a 500 metre long, 25 metre high elevated tree top walk with views uniting the mountains, farms, bushland and sea.
- Bringing the kids? Again only a 15 minute drive away is Jamberoo Action Park, a local theme park that includes water rides, chairlifts, a wave pool, tobogganing and much more.
- But for those lucky enough to leave them at home, book a trip for one of the local wineries, The Crooked River Winery in Gerringong, The Silos near Berry and Coolangatta Winery Estate near Shoalhaven heads.
- For those that are less inspired by the regions history, Berry is also home to a huge mass of festivals and markets held throughout the year.
- Berrys main street has an array of clothing shops, gift shops and restaurants, the cuisine incorporating a mixture of local sourcing and creativity to produce the epitome of simplicity and culinary delight. Only a five minute drive from the beach, it means Berry achieves the best of both coastal and inland accommodation.
REST ASSURED: Maramingo, Kiama, is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
Really enjoyed our time away. Ocean views, clean, comfortable. Recommend this stay
KIRSTY, JUNE 2015
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.