JACARANDA AT JAMBEROO, Jamberoo
1 parking spaces
Holiday Cottage in Jamberoo
From $240.00* daily
An unforgettable romantic escape in the emerald-green Jamberoo countryside.
Treat yourself to an unforgettable escape. Set in the emerald-green countryside just moments from historic Jamberoo, this romantic converted dairy is perfect for couples. Slide open the spacious living area's glass doors and bring the outside inside. Fresh air and the great outdoors are one of the lures here - and you don't even have to move off your sofa to enjoy it!
This relaxed contemporary self contained retreat is tucked into dairy country with a view across a waterlilly filled pond, up to the Saddleback escarpment. Cottage gardens and hedgerows surround the building. Jacaranda has its own entrance. The farm owners are conveniently situated on the same rural property in their 100-year-old heritage home which is sited at a discreet distance from your retreat. They will see you in and can answer any questions, but are keen to leave you in peace.
LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED : PET FRIENDLY (small pets with prior approval) : WOODFIREPLACE
Accommodates 2 guests : 1 bedroom : 1 bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and sleeping area.
- Queen bed situated in separate sleeping area with chair, table and standard fan.
- The kitchen is a gourmet's delight of stainless steel and wood with Fisher & Paykel fridge and dish drawer, Technika gas hob, electric oven, microwave and large freezer in walk-in pantry.
- Living room has large comfortable sofa built for relaxing and enjoying the lilly pond water view, gas heater, ceiling fan, music system with IPod dock and TV.
- Large wet bathroom contains shower.
- Fresh rainwater used for drinking and washing.
- Gas BBQ and outdoor table and chairs.
- LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED
- NO SMOKING IN OR AROUND THE PROPERTY
- SMALL PETS ALLOWED WITH PRIOR APPROVAL. Must be declared on booking and tariff of $50 applies.
This property is Pet friendly. Small dogs are allowed with prior approval and the fee is $50. Dogs must be declared on booking otherwise the security deposit will be forfeited. Bring your own bedding and bowls. Dogs are not permitted inside the property but can sleep on the exterior deck under cover. Please note: The property is not fenced for a dog and is surrounded by farmland and farm animals so pets must be closely supervised at all times.
- Walk the country roads and discover waterfalls and rivers.
- Canoe Minnamurra River
- Fish in local streams and lakes
- Walk into the village and have a refreshing ale at the historic Jamberoo pub
- Visit nearby Minnamurra Rainforest to take the easy boardwalk up to the falls. See and hear lyrebirds on your way.
- Drive up to the Illawarra Treetop Walk for spectacular views of the Jamberoo Valley across to the coast.
- Head down into Kiama (10 minutes by car) for restaurants, cafes and the local beaches.
Rest assured: Jacaranda at Jamberoo is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks’ weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.