HILLVIEW FARM, Cobargo
2 parking spaces
Holiday House in Cobargo
From $175.00* daily
Elegant country homestead with sweeping rural views.
Beautifully renovated and very private, this charming cottage is the ideal quiet country escape.Fully fenced and perched on a hilltop just five minutes from the bustling village of Cobargo and 10 minutes from beautiful Bermagui beaches and waterways, you can be busy exploring or do nothing at all.
Sit on theback deck sipping tea and watch the sun rise on your right and set on your left.Enjoying the ever changing moods of Mt Gulaga, right in front of you. Kitchen fireplace, deep bath and an alfresco shower option all encourage you to take it easy.
LINEN AND BATH TOWELS PROVIDED : DOG FRIENDLY (no cats) : AIRCON IN LIVING AREA : OPEN FIREPLACE IN KITCHEN
2 BEDROOMS: 2 BATHROOMS: ACCOMMODATES 4 GUESTS
PLEAE NOTE THERE IS NO TV AT THIS PROPERTY
Bedroom and Bathroom details:
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Sofa Bed, double
- Ensuite for bedroom 1: vanity, shower and toilet
- Bathroom 2: free-standing bath with shower, vanity and toilet
Living and Dining areas:
2 living areas
- Lounge/sitting room with vinyl record player, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Kitchen/dining with open fireplace, blue tooth speaker
Kitchen: full kitchen with dishwasher gas cooker.
- Fireplace in Kitchen
- Outdoor shower
- Bluetooth speaker - NO TV IN HOUSE
- Undercover parking for two cars
- Covered verandah surrounds the north and east sides of the home
- NO SMOKING IN THE PROPERTY.
- PET FRIENDLY:This property is Pet friendly. Dogs are allowed with prior approval and the fee is $50. Dogs must be declared on booking otherwise the security deposit will be forfeited. Bring your own bedding and bowls. Dogs are not permitted inside the property but can sleep on the exterior deck under cover. Please note: The property is not fenced for a dog and is surrounded by farmland and farm animals so pets must be closely supervised at all times.
Around the area
Mount Gulaga, which was formerly called Mount Dromedary,is the place of ancestral origin within the mythology of theYuin people, theIndigenous Australiansof the area. The mountain, as well as the surrounding area, holds particular significance for Aboriginal women,symbolisingthe mother and providinga basis for Aboriginal spiritual identity. In May 2006 the Gulaga National Park, incorporating the former Wallaga Lake National Park, was handed back to its traditional Aboriginal owners, the Yuin people, in an historic land title agreement.
Rest assured: Hillview Farm, Cobargo, is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.