HILL END, Jasper's Brush near Berry
5 parking spaces
Holiday House in Berry
From $900.00* daily
A relaxing retreat - peace, privacy and pool!
Peace, privacy and pool the perfect combination for a restful and relaxing retreat where friends or families can wind down and enjoy country comforts or reunite and spend quality time together. This beautifully appointed home set on 50 acres is ready to welcome you.
'It takes a range of things these days to truly relax, and peeling back the cover of the 25 metre lap pool and watching a fine layer of mist rise off the surface of the water is a good start. The house itself received a round of wows instantly.'
With three separate living spaces and areas for the kids to entertain themselves, this home lends itself to joyous shared occasions. Berry is only an 8 minute drive away where you can sample fine fare offered by award winning restaurant 'The Hungry Duck', the Wood fired Sourdough Bakery, the Berry Hotel or any of the many friendly cafes and restaurants. Visit Berrys country markets on the first Sunday of each month where you can buy fresh fruit and vegetables, plants, jewellery, fudge and nuts, coffee, curries andhome-baked treats.
Winter Special June-August: Book 2 nights, get the 3rd night free! (not including public holiday weekends.)
WEDDING VENUE: This luxury property is also available for hire as a venue for your wedding reception, ceremony, renewal of vows or special occasion, catering for up to 100 guests. The avenue lined with Kaffir Plum Trees and resembling the aisle of a church, leads down into the property, making a wonderful entrance for the bride and her bridesmaids. The beautiful ornamental fruit tree attracts birds and butterflies and this avenue is an ideal backdrop for wedding photos to cherish. For further information about weddings at Hill End, Jasper's Brush, please visit southcoast.wedding
LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED : SALTWATER SWIMMING POOL : BILLIARD TABLE : 2 FIREPLACES : WIFI
ACCOMMODATES 12 GUESTS: 5 BEDROOMS: 3 BATHROOM
From the front entrance lobby, turn left up a short flight of stairs to the west wing with two bedrooms leading from a relaxed living space, warmed in winter by a wood fire. Sliding open onto an expansive external deck overlooking the pool terrace
- Bedroom 1: Master King bedroom looks out across pool terrace. Its walk-in dressing room leads into a spacious ensuite with bath, hobless shower, toilet, bidet and heated towel rails.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with rural views
- A central kitchenette with 2 burner gas hob, microwave, bar fridge, sink and dining area for 6 people separates the sitting areas.
- A lounge area with the wood heater, has a 3 seater sofa plus arm chair to lounge in while watching people swimming in the pool or playing on the terrace.
- A TV viewing area has a5 seater sofa facing a large flat screen TV with DVD, iPod and BMW sound system is located between the lounge area and steps down to the entrance hall and east wing.
- A mud room and laundry with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities are also located in this wing.
From the front entrance lobby turn right into the large family area which opening out to the pool terrace and flows through to the kitchen, games area and the east wing of the house with further bedrooms and bathrooms:
- In this space, there is a modular leather sofa to seat 5
- A formal dining area with white leather chairs seats 12
- A large wood fireplace is the rooms centrepiece.
- A full-sized billiard table with bar stools and cue area.
- A casual dining area to seat 6 flows into a fully-equipped kitchen.
- The Kitchen has a stainless steel 6 burner gas hob and extractor, stainless steel electric wall oven, stainless steel fridge and dishwasher, food preparation bar, microwave and DeLonghi coffee machine (not a pod machine and we supply the beans!), ample crockery, cutlery, glasses and cookware.
- Bedroom 3: King bedroom with ensuite bathroom which has a shower (with hob and sliding glass door), vanity and toilet.
- Bedroom 4:Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 5: Bunk bedroom with 4 single built-in bunk beds and steps to top bunk. This room opens onto the pool terrace.
- Spa bathroomwith walk-in shower, single person spa bath with 12 jets, vanity and toilet.
This outdoor paved area is the ideal space for entertaining, doing yoga and exercise or simply relaxing:
- The main feature is a 25m saltwater lap pool. Please note, the pool is fully fenced.
- On the terrace next to the pool is an outdoor setting to seat 12 and gas BBQ. There is also an ornamental raised fish pond with grate cover.
- No Pets
- No Smoking in or around this property
Rest assured: Hill End, Jaspers Brush near Berry is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.