EDNAS AT EROWAL BAY, Erowal Bay near Jervis Bay
2 parking spaces
Holiday House in Erowal Bay
From $270.00* daily
Relax, kick your feet up, do some fishing, walking or swimming. 5 mins from Jervis Bay.
Only a 5 minute drive from Jervis Bay, this relaxing waterfront beachhouse is ideal for 2 couples.
Combining vintage chic with contemporary comfort, this is the perfect spot to relax, kick your feet up, do a spot of fishing, walking or swimming. Or generally just stopping to take a deep breath!
LINEN AND TOWELS INCLUDED. PET FRIENDLY: Wi-Fi
ACCOMODATES 4 GUESTS: 2 BEDROOMS: 1 BATHROOM
Want to relax in a light and sunny beach house, yet also love traditional features such as open fires, timber floors and pressed metal ceilings? The decor of this renovated 1940s art deco house is seaside vintage with a French influence.
- 2 bedrooms: one queen and one double bedroom
- Sunny separate dining room
- Living room with open wood fireplace, TV and DVD player, Stereo
- Full well stocked kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher and microwave and coffee machine
- 1 bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
- Large garden
- Gas outdoor BBQ
- Shared laundry, washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board.
- WI FI is available
- The property has been thoughtfully decorated in a pale palette of whites, seagreens and blues. Think art deco mirrors, salon hung artworks, and floral arrangements of monstera leaves and bird of paradise in antique preserving jars. This beachhouse is filled with locally-sourced vintage finds such as deep comfy sofa, daybed, footstools and chairs, which have been upholstered in a mix of French ticking, toile, Florence Broadhurst fabric, faded florals and Ici et La deckchair stripes. Relax with a choice of books, interiors mags, games or jigsaw puzzles in front of an open fire. Sip your wine on the vintage cane setting on the front verandah or on the daybed overlooking stunning water views on the enclosed rear verandah.
- 2 kayaks available for guest use (at their own risk)
- The house is not really suitable for small children as there is no fence to the water
- Pet friendly. A surcharge of $50 applies. Pets are permitted with prior approval, but the property is unfenced and native animals frequent the area. PETS MUST BE DECLARED ON BOOKING
- NO SMOKING ANYWHERE IN OR AROUND THE PROPERTY.
- There is another cottage next door called George's on the Basin and this can sleep another 2 adults, so friends can holiday together, but have some privacy.
- Sufficient space to park 2 cars and a boat
- Check in time is normally 2pm, with departure by 10am. These times may be varied with prior arrangement.
Or try this other property next door which is decorated in a similar style: George's at Erowal Bay
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA
- Erowal Bay is perfect for walking, playing tennis or relaxing in the sleepy village atmosphere surrounded by wildlife.
- Kangaroos can be seen around the village and pelicans float past the house. Waterskiing, fishing, canoeing and windsurfing are just some of the activities to be enjoyed on St George's Basin.
- There is a boat ramp and local store which provides videos, takeaway food, petrol, alcohol and groceries.
- Attractions at nearby Jervis Bay (Huskisson, Vincentia & Hyams Beach) include dolphin cruises, scuba diving, cafes, restaurants, golf course, movie theatre and supermarket. Booderee National Park is 10 minutes drive with botanic gardens, white sand beaches and bush walks.
REST ASSURED: Ednas at Erowal Bay is another quality South Coast Holidays property
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.