EAGLEVIEW PARK: Main House, Foxground
3 parking spaces
Holiday House in Foxground
From $1,000.00* daily
An entertainer's paradise with spectacular views
A commanding contemporary timber & glass building with large decks and beautiful swimming pool, Eagleview Park House is truly an entertainers paradise. Most guests never make it beyond the front gates of this property to visit Werri Beach Gerringong, Seven Mile Beach Gerroa or the shops of Berry which are so close by.
SWIMMING POOL : AIRCONDITIONED : OPEN FIREPLACE : FOXTEL : LINEN AND TOWELS INCLUDED
5 BEDROOMS : 3 BATHROOMS : ACCOMMODATES 8-10 GUESTS
Please Note: there is an additional Guest House available which accommodates a maximum of 2 adults in a queen sized bed/living room.
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom with king sized bed made up with luxurious bed linen, ensuite bathroom and dressing room. Two glass walls provide a breathtaking view, however there are luxurious floor to ceiling curtains if you prefer not to be awakened by the first light.
- Bedroom 2: The Blue Room with ensuite bathroom. King bed which can separate into 2 long singles, this room has a wall-to-wall picture window offering a view over a topiary garden to the lush green paddock beyond.
- Bedroom 3: The Red Room is fitted with a king bed which can separate into 2 long singles. This bedroom shares the main bathroom. The view from the window looks out to the garden, pool and beyond.
- Bedroom 4: The Green Room has a king bed which can separate into 2 long singles. it shares the main bathroom with The Red Room. The view from the window looks over the garden, pool and beyond.
- Bedroom 5: with a King single bed in a loft office on the second floor. The room has windows on all 4 walls and looks the full 360 degrees. Airconditioned room.
Living/Dining: the living room has a comfortable, relaxed style with an open fireplace. Timber is supplied to make winter nights cosy and warm. The furniture comprises 2 large sofas and 4 easy chairs, for entertainment there is a 120cm Lowve TV, Foxtel and free to air TV & DVD. A walk in media room is equipped with a Sonos sound system that controls the internal and external speakers. In the dining area there is a 12 seater recycled timber and metal dining table. The timbers in this table are from Tathra Wharf. All this is complimented with beautiful views over the district and ocean through the floor to ceiling glass window walls.
Sunroom/Reading room: this is a calming, restful area, located just inside the front entry and is furnished with a 4 seater sofa, two comfortable arm chairs and a desk.
Kitchen: A large fully-equipped kitchen,with Nespresso coffee maker, dishwasher, 900 cooktop and oven, microwave and 2 refrigerators in the pantry. There are plenty of glasses, crockery, cutlery and serving dishes provided.
Bathrooms: these are fitted out with a vanity, mirrored shaving cabinet, toiletries, bath, toilet and separate shower.
North Deck: looks towards the topiary studded garden and onto the rear of the property, offering a stainless steel Evedure BBQ & a square teak 8 seater dining table.
East Deck: looks towards the mouth of the Crooked River, Gerringong and the ocean beyond, with outdoor sofa and 2 armchairs ideal for lazy afternoons reading, chatting and sipping wine.
South Deck: looks south to Mt Coollangatta over the Shoalhaven River & on to Jervis bay, it has a long teak 20 seater dining table.
Pool Deck: features a horizon edged solar heated, saltwater pool, looking over the valley floor & up to the barren grounds escarpment, with unforgettable sunsets.
- Climate control comprises ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wood fire place in living area
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- Gas BBQ
- Bed Linen, towels, face washers and hand towels provided
- Pool towels provided.
- Infinity edge solar heated saltwater pool looking over the valley floor and up to Barren Grounds escarpment with its unforgettable sunsets.
- Fresh farm eggs provided plus plenty of goodies from the herb and veggie gardens.
- Daily or mid-stay clean can be arranged if required at $35/hr.
- Catering and pre-shopping can be arranged on request
No smoking in property. Smokers need to dispose of butts respectfully - do not place in rubbish bins in house. Please take away from the property.
Definitely NO PETS as there are farm animals and wildlife around the property.
Be Prepared: it is always wise to pack a rain jacket and something warm for the evenings, good walking shoes or gumboots. Toss in your iPod, books, playing cards and maybe a favourite board game. You’ll need swimmers to take advantage of the pool. local beaches, bikes and trakie daks, walking shoes or hiking boots to tackle the drive and gully.
REST ASSURED: Eagleview Park is another quality property brought to you by South Coast Holidays
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.