COASTAL CHILL, Shoalhaven Heads
2 parking spaces
Holiday House in Shoalhaven Heads
From $375.00* daily
Across the road from the river and with a great north-facing back deck. Ready for you to relax! Bring your boat.
Just across the road from the Shoalhaven River and only a short walk to Seven Mile Beach, this retro coastal cottage is just right for chillin' out on your holiday! A great sun-drenched back deck with large back garden is ready for you and the family to relax! Bring your boat This property's location ticks all the boxes: swimming, fishing and boating!
ACCOMMODATES 4 ADULTS AND 4 CHILDREN : 3 BEDROOMS : 1 BATHROOM PLUS OUTDOOR SHOWER AND SEPARATE TOILET: TABLE TENNIS TABLE
- 3 bedrooms: 1 bedroom with queen sized bed, 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 sets of bunks (4 single beds).
- 1 bathroom with separate bath and shower plus vanity. Outdoor shower and separate outdoor toilet.
- Open plan living/dining area with very comfortable modular sofa which will accommodate 6 to 7 people with room to spread out, a glass top dining table which seats 6.
- Very pleasant covered outdoor living/BBQ area. Great airy space for chilling out or having a siesta.
- Just across the road from the Shoalhaven River and only a short walk to Seven Mile Beach, this coastal cottage is just right for chillin' out on holidays! The cottage is Ideal for say 3-4 adults and 4 children.
- No dogs or smoking in or around this property.
THINGS TO DO
Take a 2 min walk to the river where there is a child's playground, an outdoor gym area, BBQ area and jetty. Just another 2 minutes and you are at the beach.
In the other direction, it's a short walk to the The Heads Hotel where there is a produce and fresh fish market every Saturday. The pub is very family friendly and you will find lots of people ready to tell you about the best fishing in the area.
Also try the Shoalhaven Heads Bowlo where there is an indoor and outdoor child's play area and the food is great.
The back deck is north facing with a swinging chair - the best place to sit, read, enjoy a wine and the sunset, while watching kids play in the back garden.
- Pushbikes at property - use at your own risk.
- Paddleboard at property - use at your own risk. Breakages must be paid for.
- No smoking in or around the property.
- 50 meters from local cafe
- 150 metres from The Heads Hotel, which is the local pub and great for burgers etc
- 250 metres from Seven Mile Beach
- Table tennis in rear garage/games room.
- Generous back yard
- Linen and towels included.
Rest assured: Coastal Chill, Shoalhaven Heads is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see ourTerms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.