CLIFF HOUSE, Bellawongarah near Berry
4 parking spaces
Holiday House in Bellawongarah
From $550.00* daily
With sweeping views to the ocean - this is the place to relax and revive
The South Coast of NSW is reknowned for spectacular views. And this property will not disappoint! Sit above the world and take in one of the best panoramas the South Coast has to offer. Relax on the front deck and listen to the song of the frogs, watch flocks of finches at play in the bushes or spot echidnas, wombats, geckos or wallabies.
This comfortable family home with saltwater pool is only a 10minute drive into the centre of Berry, which is an historic farming town with excellent cafes, restaurants shops and pubs. A fireplace at Cliff House makes winter a magic season and the swimming pool means summer is heaven - and Seven Mile Beach Gerroa is only 20 minutes away.
The house sits 450 metres above sea level. To the west, the property is surrounded by Cambewarra Range Nature Reserve which extends from Kangaroo Valley to the coast.From the front deck enjoy views of Jervis Bay, Mount Coolangatta, the broad reaches of the Shoalhaven River and SevenMile Beach, Gerroa and in the foreground, the beautiful undulating farm lands surrounding Berry.
LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED : COMBUSTION STOVE : SOME AIRCON : SWIMMING POOL
4 BEDROOMS : 2 BATHROOMS : SLEEPS MAX 7 GUESTS (with additional 2 small children only)
The master bedroom is located privately in one wing of the home and the further 3 bedrooms in a separate wing at the rear of the property.
- Bedroom 1: The master bedroom has a Queen bed, spectacular views across the top of rainforest trees to the coastal plain and ocean, a parents retreat living area with bean bags and small screen TV plus 1 set of bunks located in a nook.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with views into back garden, mirrored wardrobe and access to garden through sliding glass door.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed with views to garden and mirrored wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: King Single with views into back garden from sliding glass door.
- Smart modern charcoal terrazzo bathroom with shower over bath, large vanity, washing machine and large mirror. Separate toilet. Located close to living area and bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.
- Second Bathroom near Master bedroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
The property has the advantage of 2 living areas:
Main living/dining and kitchen area have majestic views down to the coast. The dining space has a large wooden dining table to seat 8 with sliding glass doors out to the paved alfresco area with Gas BBQ.
This living space can flexibly be arranged and has a 3 seater sofa, large coffee table, Turkish rugs throughout, plus casual chairs, large flatscreen smart TV, Bluetooth speaker and airconditioning unit.
The kitchen has electric stove and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and is well stocked with glasses, crockery, cutlery and serving dishes.
The second living space is the Fireplace Room, with elegant parquet flooring, a leather easy chair, combustion wood-fired stove, and beanbags the perfect space for reflection and contemplation.
- Outdoor 5m saltwater pool in fenced area with deck chairs and sun umbrella.
- Majestic views from front deck with outdoor table and chairs to seat 6.
- Laundry at Master Bedroom end of property with separate entrance, clothes dryer, clothes airer and bar fridge. The clothes washing machine is located in main bathroom with iron and ironing board.
- Gas BBQ.
- Heating throughout the property.
- Citrus trees.
- This home is located on the escarpment, so please remain in grassed area and do not venture into the unfenced rainforest bush area at the front of the property where the cliff edge is located.
- The property is not generally pet friendly due to the nature of the escarpment. However, well trained small dogs may be accepted on application.
- We would advise that you keep all flyscreens closed at all times to prevent insects or other wildlife from entering the property.
- No WIFI but a fantastic 4G signal.
- Fire Pit.
- NO SMOKING in the property.
Rest assured: Cliff House, Bellawongarah, is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.