CALLALA SAILS, Callala Bay
2 parking spaces
Holiday Townhouse in Callala Bay
From $165.00* daily
Set back from Callala Bay, this townhouse is only steps from the sand
Private steps lead down to the bay from this modern, pet friendly townhouse. Located in a very quiet residential area which includes a number of other townhouses, you can sit in the private leafy garden and listen to the sounds of water in the nearby bay.
The right location, the right price AND you can bring your dog. Come and explore the Jervis Bay area from this delightful 2 bedroom townhouse. Go swimming in Callala Bay which you can access directly from a bush track (50m) opposite the property.
LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED : AIR CONDITIONED BEDROOM : PET FRIENDLY (surcharge applies)
Accommodates 4 guests : 2 bedrooms : 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms -
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs): with Queen bed, large wardrobe, extra blankets in wardrobe, lantern torch, Aircon, private balcony with water views, flatscreen TV, Bedside tables, bedside lamps
- Bedroom 2: with 2 single beds, Bedside table, Ipod dock, wardrobe, bedside lamp, lantern torch, heater (kept in wardrobe), board games (kept in wardrobe)
- 2 bathrooms -
- Bathroom 1 (downstairs) with shower, vanity, toilet, toiletries supplied (Natural Earth), hairdryer, bath towels, etc supplied.
- Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom with shower over bath (spa jets not operational), vanity, toilet, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
- Well equipped Kitchen with Kettle, Toaster, Sandwich toaster, Stick mixer, Electric mixer, French pancake maker, Coffee machine, Large electric frypan, Bench top convection oven, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Range of drinking glasses, crockery etc, Large fire blanket.
- Living Areas with dining table and 6 dining chairs, Sofa, Rocking chair, Flat screen TV, DVD player, Large selection of home movies, IPod dock with radio and CD player, Coffee table, Lamps, Highchair.
- Outdoor area with a patio and small courtyard at rear with direct access to beach via private track (50 metres), Outdoor shower, Outdoor table and 4 chairs, Outdoor 2 seater settee
- Gas BBQ
- PET FRIENDLY: a surcharge of $50 applies. Pets must be declared on booking.Small fenced backyard - Pet owners please note that the fence is just under 1m high.
- Laundry with top loading washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron, sink, basket and pegs (drying area at front of complex adjacent to unit 1), washing powder etc supplied.
This duplex is one of 6 in a delightful, leafy, natural complex surrounded by trees. It is joined to another duplex with the garage being the common wall.
- Steelcraft 3-in-1 portable cot, bassinet, change table (bring your own baby bed linen) located in wardrobe of master bedroom and highchair (in living room)
- Storage area with flippers, goggles and snorkles (2 sets), a heater, a fan and some cleaning equipment.
- Garage in which there is a Cantilever umbrella and a Beach shade.
- Extra visitor parking on left side of garage (remote kept on kitchen bench)
- ALL LINEN AND TOWELS SUPPLIED
- NO SMOKING IN OR NEAR THE PROPERTY
- BYO BEACH TOWELS, FISHING GEAR
- There are the 2 spots to park a boat, either in the single garage, or there is a spotbeside the garage (both are a bit tight).There is also some grassed area outside the complex and directly across the road.
- Swim or snorkel in the bay. Paddle in Wowly Creek 2 mins walk up the beach. Ideal & safe for young children.
- Walk for miles along unspoilt deserted beaches.
- Walking distance to tennis court
- Bowling club and golf course at nearby Callala beach. Call them to get the Courtesy Bus to pick you up and bring you home.
- Lots of local Fishing.
- Dog friendly beach.
- Local skateboard ramp near shopping centre.
- Shop at the large Woolworths store in Culburra about 10km away.
- Great for cycling as mainly level terrain. Footbridge at south end of bay connects to Callala beach
- Local ferry that takes you to Huskisson. From Myola south end of Callala Beach. Dogs and bikes at n/c cycle for miles along bike path around Jervis Bay
- Whale and dolphin watching
Short drive to Culburra, Currarong, Nowra, Berry, where there are lots of local vineyards, great cafes and restaurants and other wonderful things to see and do.
Callala Bay is a small town on the South Coast of New South Wales, Australia in the City of Shoalhaven. It is situated on the northern shore of Jervis Bay about 20 minutes drive from Nowra and 10 minutes from Culburra Beach.
Callala Bay is best known for its stunning beaches, safe bay swimming and dolphin parades, the town offers plenty of holiday cottage accommodation and a delightful beach culture atmosphere.
There is excellent sailing from Callala Bay and a regional boat ramp and jetty provide easy access to the water.
Callala Sails, Callala Bay is another quality South Coast Holidays property.
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSWhas the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.