BROGO VALLEY FARM COTTAGE, Brogo
3 parking spaces
Holiday House in Brogo
From $175.00* daily
Absolute peace and tranquility, perched in the Brogo Valley this comfortable rural hideaway offers modern comforts surrounded by birdsong, gardens and bush walks.
Brogo Valley Farm is a place like no other... Absolute peace and tranquillity in the Brogo Valley south of Narooma, this mud-brick house is a comfortable rural retreat, perfect for writers, artists, photographers and those who have fallen in love with the unique landscape of the Sapphire Coast hinterland.
Brogo Valley Farm Cottage is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and natural bushland, sheltered by the mountains of the Wadbilliga National Park, just 15 minutes off the Princes Highway above the lush pastures and rolling hills of Verona.
The cottage is powered by combined solar, LPG and solid fuel, providing all the creature comforts in an eco-friendly environment.
French doors open onto deep verandahs from where you can sit and soak in the magical views to Wadbilliga National Park or wander through landscaped gardens beneath towering trees.
The log fire ensures that Brogo Valley Farm Cottage is cosy in winter, while thick mud brick walls maintain an even temperature in the warmer months.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living room with vaulted ceilings and spectacular mountain and wilderness views from every window.
Brogo Valley Farm Cottage is an ideal place from which to explore the Sapphire Coast of NSW - a 45 minute drive to the beautiful coastal town of Narooma, 20 minutes to picturesque Cobargo and 5 minutes to Brogo Dam for swimming, fishing and canoeing. Or you can simply relax and enjoy the farm's organic orchards, gardens, meadows and creeks.
QUALITY LINEN AND BATH TOWELS INCLUDED : LANDSCAPED GARDENS : LOG FIRE
3 BEDROOMS: 1 BATHROOM: SLEEPS MAX 6 ADULTS
Bedroom and Bathroom Details:
- Bedroom 1: One queen bed
- Bedroom 2: One double bed
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
Living and Dining Areas:
1 Living Areas:
- Living room with piano, board games, books, DVDs and TV for indoor entertainment
- Log fireplace in living room
Dining Area: Open plan kitchen and dining area
Kitchen: Well stocked kitchen with gas oven and cooktop, gas fridge, aga stove, walk-in pantry, quality cookware, china, cutlery, serving dishes and glassware
- Covered verandahs, deck chairs and gas BBQ
- Front loader washing machine
- Landscaped gardens
- Two canoes with paddles available for guest use at Brogo Dam (BYO safety vests)
- Parking for three cars
- Landline telephone available for guest use (no mobile phone cover)
- Quality bed linen and bath towels provided - please BYO beach towels
- NO SMOKING IN OR AROUND THE PROPERTY.
- SORRY, PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED to protect native wildlife
Rest assured: Brogo Valley Farm Cottage, Brogo , is another quality South Coast Holidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.