BEACH VIEW, Gerroa - Comfortable, clean and close to beach
3 parking spaces
Holiday Cottage in Gerroa
From $325.00* daily
A cosy blue cottage one street back from Seven Mile Beach.
Reverse cycle aircon makes this the perfect escape for summer and winter. So close to the beach and with 2 bedrooms (queen and double) plus 2 single beds in the separate sun room, Beach View is ideal for 2 families or a few friends.
Beach View is an older style cottagerecently brought up to date with polished wooden floors throughout, a fresh coat of paint inside and out and a modern kitchen and spruced up bathroom.
LINEN AND TOWELS INCLUDED : REVERSE CYCLE AIRCONDITIONING
2 bedrooms, 1 sun room : 1 bathroom, separate WC : sleeps 6 guests
Bedroom and Bathroom Details:
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom 3: Sunroom with 2 single beds (plus 1 small trundle for extra small child)
- Bathroom 1 bathroom with shower, bath, vanity. Separate Toilet
Living and Dining Area:
- Separate TV and living room with comfy sofas to seat 6 people, large flat screen TV and DVD player.
Dining Area: Kitchen is at the northern end of an open room which also has a wooden dining table with chairs to seat 6 people and a sofa and easy chair at the southern end, plus radio and record player.
Kitchen: Kitchen/dining and sitting area is open plan with doors onto front deck and view down to Seven Mile Beach.Kitchen is well equipped with iPod dock, Smeg dishwasher, Westinghouse gas hob and electric oven, Beko Fridge, Panasonic microwave, Aldi coffee machine (with some pods provided)
Just a short walk around the corner to Gerroa's famous Blue Swimmer Cafe, or diagonally across the road to the Post Office and general store, this comfy cottage is a great place to relax and watch beach goers at play on the sands of Seven Mile Beach.
- Laundry with washing machine and tub.
- Back garden and pebbled area has a large Gas BBQ plus outdoor table and seating for 6 people.
- Parking in driveway for 1 car, plus 2 small cars can fit on grassed area on beach side of house behind hedge.
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING IN OR AROUND PROPERTY
- Just a hop and skip down the street for lots of beach and river activities
- Leisurely wander around the corner to the fabulous Blue Swimmer Cafe (open for lunch and dinner from Wednesday to Sunday lunch)
- The Gerroa Boat Fisherman's Club is just a short wander up the hill and isopen 7 days/nights for dinner. Or call the courtesy bus and they will collect you from your front door and deliver you back home after your meal.
- Take your golf clubs and enjoy a round at the nearby Gerringong Golf Club. Or try Kiama Golf Club, Shell Cove or North Nowra, all are within 30 minutes of the property
- Head out to sample the specialty shops in Gerringong, Kiama or Berry.
- There are around 10 wineries within a 30 minute radius. Join a wine tour or Foodscape Tour.
- Take the kids to Jamberoo Action Park or go for an early morning walk in nearby Minnamurra Rainforest to see lyrebirds and other wildlife ... something for everyone.
- Learn to surf on Seven Mile Beach, Gerroa, from our local surf schools.
- Bring your paddleboard to use on Crooked River - ideal spot!
Rest assured: Beach View, Gerroa ia another quality South CoastHolidays property
This property is fully managed by South Coast Holidays, the south coast of NSW's most award-winning holiday rental specialist and licenced Real Estate Agent. South Coast Holidays has offices in Gerringong and Cobargo.
This is an exceptional holiday home in a unique environment. We are conscious of the comfort of our guests and neighbours and so do not accept Schoolies holidays, bucks weekends or similar noisy bookings. Please see our Terms and Conditions
South Coast Holidays is:
- 2016, 2015 and 2013 Winner Best Holiday Rental Agent, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2016 Tourism Hall of Fame, South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2015 and 2013 Finalist Holiday & Short-Term Rental Agent, REINSW Awards
- 2012 Finalist South Coast Tourism Awards
- 2011 Finalist Telstra Business Awards
- 2010 Finalist Illawarra Business Awards
- 2009 Winner Smart Company 50 Fastest Growing Businesses
South Coast Holidays NSW has the best range of self-contained holiday rental homes.
* (fees & conditions may apply)
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.